Monday, August 16, 2010

My life would never be the same without you . V







Dearest V , i'm sorry if i hurt you or make you cry. Before we get together i always thought that everything will go smoothly as our love for each other are unbreakable , never did i knew you did things behind my back and lied to me from the very start.The last thing i would ever wanna belive is you of all people would hurt me and lie to me. I couldnt trust you or that person , so i broke off . I guess we two should have a break . I regreted by getting into a r/s with a girl , i thought i could use her to help me forget about the incident. But i guess i was wrong , i couldnt. Even though im with her , im always thinking about you , sleepless night , no appeitite to eat.Thinking about the times when im at your house watching movie till we fall alsleep , having you hugging me everynight , having dinner and lunch everyday, never fail to make each other happy after every arguements , buying hamsters and name them after our names and much, Everything i do just reminds me of you. You make me feel whole , you make me complete , without you , things just isnt right. It's true and i belive , i have finally fall in love with a girl which i really love so so much . Broken up with her and get into another relationship , i'm just not me by doing that , getting into a relationship one after another. I don't expect you to love me , i just hope you would forgive me and not cry or do silly things to yourself. Your 18 already , you should think about your life and care for yourself before caring and loving others. Your mum and dad care's for you the most as your their only daughter . Don't always find faults with them. Alright? (L)
And i got together with felin , it's because i wanna see if you still care about me , whether you still love me. I know i did a stupid thing that hurt you deeply. I hope you would forgive me . In the past , you always lied to me in the past , i wanted to break with you , but i kept telling myself that your a girl who i see a future with , your special to me . Whenever we kiss , whenever we held each other hands , all i could ever feel was happiness. After knowing you cried when me and felin got together , i called felin and told to cancle of the thing . You said your feelings fade and you need time , when would the time come when i'll be able to hear you say you love me , will be able to feel your hugs and kisses again. Things will never be the same without you. I missed you so much . Faster come back would you? I need you.

I ♥ You Veronica Wong Xiao Tong.

No comments:

Post a Comment